The Louisiana Court Administrator Association needs you!! Yes, you!!! Laura Hartt, 4thJDC Monroe, was appointed the organization’s first Fiscal Officer in mid-2013, but unfortunately, she will no longer be able to serve in this position beginning in March, 2015.
Under the Bylaws of the organization, the Fiscal Officer is a non-voting member of the Executive Board and is responsible for the following duties:
- - Secure bond for LCAA in amount sufficient to safeguard Association’s assets;
- - Coordinate dues statement submission with Executive Administrator;
- - Coordinate delinquent fees resolution with Executive Administrator;
- - Maintain a record of all monies received and paid out with assistance of Executive Administrator;
- - Approve and sign payments for all expenditures;
- - Review bank reconciliation report and approve;
- - Compiled a financial report and present to Executive Board and LCAA membership at meetings;
- - Draft budget for approval of board and LCAA membership;
- - Review and file all pertinent financial/tax reports; and
- - Maintain all LCAA investments, maximizing income.
Will you please consider sending in a letter of interest and a brief resume in support as to why you would be great to fill this role???
The Bylaws provide that the Fiscal Officer must be a member in good standing with organization and will be selected by the Executive Board. For continuity purposes, the Executive Board would like the Fiscal Officer to be able to commit to a three-year “term”, except under exigent circumstances that may cause the Fiscal Officer to resign the post prior to the three-year period. Laura can be reached at LHartt@4jdc.com if you have any questions about the post or the time commitment.
Send your letter of interest with supporting resume no later than Thursday, February 12, 2015 to Christine Crow at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 225-382-3010 or mail at P.O. Box 4408, Baton Rouge, LA 70821.